Club Info for Youth
The Columbia Rowing Club and is open to anyone with an
interest in rowing.
To be a member of the CRC Youth Program each participant must:
- pass the Columbia Rowing Club swim test,
- have a parent/guardian sign the CRC release of liability,
- pay the fees outlined at the start of each rowing season,
- maintain a "C" average in academic classes,
- agree to the standards and rules as outlined in the Columbia Rowing Club Youth Handbook regarding behavior, attendance and parent/guardian volunteer participation, and
- read and return the signed Columbia Rowing Club Youth Contract.
Anyone under the age of 18 is encouraged to participate in Carolina Youth Rowing, which conducts supervised practices. All youth rowers must be accompanied by a safety launch when they are on the water.
Join online at RegattaCentral: